Fishing sounded pretty good for the 6 California Bass Contender teams that made the trek to El Capitan Reservoir in San Diego. The MLF were having a tournament there also, but were a non factor and didn’t stop our anglers from getting fish and fishing “their” spots. I heard the event staff were great and showed our anglers the same courtesies the “PRO’s” got.
With the season at it’s half way mark, you might want to take a peek at the AOY standings, there are some changes after this tournament.
Place/Team/Number of Fish/Weight
- Alfred V and Sherman W/5/11.92 **Big Fish 4.40
- Derrick Y and Pops/4/9.45
- Frank S and Thomas R/4/6.17
- Brian T and Raul V/3/5.93
- Chris G and Dean L/3/5.22
- David M 2/3.88
Big Fish Alfred V and Sherman W 4.40